As quick as it was launched, the new Diamond 220 speaker wins its first award. Best buy Stereo speaker in the 2014 What Hifi awards.
In store to hear now!
Since 1982 Wharfedale Diamond has meant one thing – impeccable performance at an affordable price. Today we are pleased to bring you the latest series of loudspeakers from Wharfedale that aspires to this tradition – Diamond 200.
Whether you are choosing speakers for a stereo system or to create an AV sonic extravaganza, Wharfedale Diamond 200 series offers everything you need from advanced loudspeaker designs that don’t cost the earth.
Technological enhancements across the range include:
- A unique cabinet construction - A sandwich of particleboard between MDF, which has enabled improvements both aesthetic and sonic.
- New lacquered baffle design further enhances aesthetics
- A bass motor system with larger magnets makes the speakers easier to drive and boosts transient acoustic power
- Enhanced ‘Slot-loaded distributed Port’ - for lower turbulence and there for low frequency distortion
- Upgraded crossover networks
2016 sees the new addition of the Diamond 225.
This new addition to the Diamond 200 family builds on the best-seller in the series, the Diamond 225. Utilising a larger 165mm woven fibre cone, bass extension is extended to a lower 40Hz, giving you even more performance at a similar, affordable price.
||2-way centre speaker
||165mm Woven Kevlar Cone
||25mm Soft Dome
|Sensitivity(2.83V @ 1m)
|Recommended amplifier power
|Frequency response (+/-3dB)
||45Hz ~ 20kHz
|Bass extension (-6dB)
|Cabinet Volume (in litres)