This combined cassette deck and CD player, which can also record to USB flash drives, includes a microphone jack with an echo function that can be used for karaoke.
A cassette deck and CD player in a single unit. This combined model also supports recording and playback with USB flash drives for a total of three types of media. The built-in mic input jack also allows you to enjoy karaoke using backing music playing from a CD, cassette or USB flash drive. You can also mix in the mic input sound and record it to a cassette tape or USB flash drive.*1 A variety of recording combinations are supported, including recording from a cassette tape, CD, external input or mic input to a USB flash drive (as an MP3 file) as well as recording from a CD, USB flash drive (MP3 file), mic input or external input to a cassette tape*1. Extensive timer* 2 functions include cassette recording and playback as well as CD and USB flash drive playback.
Various playback modes include programmed, repeat and shuffle playback from CDs and USB flash drives. This cassette mechanism is a two-head single one-way type and supports cassette tapes in normal, chrome and metal (playback only) positions. This model offers key functions including pitch control playback (±10% adjustment range).
*1The mic sound cannot be recorded when recording from a CD to a USB flash drive.
*2A commercially-available timer must be purchased separately.
- Combined cassette deck and CD player
- USB flash drive recording and playback supported
- Mic input jack with echo function
- Karaoke function (mic input can be mixed with CD, TAPE or USB playback)
- Pitch control playback function
- Mic signal can be mixed with playback signal and recorded to USB flash drive or cassette tape (recording media and playback source must be different)
- Two-head single one-way cassette deck
- CD player supports CD-R/RW discs and MP3 file playback
- USB flash drive recording and playback functions
- Convenient timer function (requires use of a commercially-available timer)