Add Dynamic Hi-Fi Sound to Your Entertainment Mix
Delivering 110 W/Ch of high-current power from a fully discrete low-impedance amplification system, the TX-8130 plays your audio sources with dynamic energy and pure musicality. Custom-spec components are used throughout, from high-current EI transformer, twin 8,200 μF capacitors, and rigid oval chassis to the 384 kHz/32-bit DAC that decodes Hi-Res 192/24 and 5.6 MHz DSD files streamed over the network. Whether enjoying Spotify, Deezer, or TuneIn Radio (with song selection handled via remote app) or kicking back with a stack of LPs, listeners are rewarded with lush, detailed, and deeply satisfying sound that few amps at this price can equal. Other details such as BGM presets for one-touch playback of AM/FM/Internet Radio stations, generous analog/digital connectivity, and rock-solid build will confirm your impression of quality, value, and versatility.
Hi-Current Non-Phase-Shift Amplification
High current enhances control of the speakers for extremely accurate and dynamic sound. It’s the cornerstone of our WRAT system, which is also prevents phase shift by pushing the roll-off point higher than the listening-level frequency. This creates an uncommonly well-focused and realistic audio image.
Hi-Grade 384 kHz/32-bit DAC
An Asahi Kasei AK4452 digital-to-analog converter unlocks the full potential of any audio format thanks to unique low-distortion sound-enhancing filtering technologies.
Get instant access to four of your favorite AM, FM, and internet radio stations at the touch of a button.
Rediscover the Magic of Vinyl
Hi-current amplification brings out the best in your vinyl records—just connect your turntable via the phono input. Long-time collector or just starting out, the TX-8130 will delight with authentic Hi-Fi sound.
Ready for Internet Radio and Spofify Connect
Stream virtually any audio to your system with zero hassle. Available internet radio and music subscription services include Spotify and TuneIn, adding a wealth of quality music entertainment options.
Supports for Hi-Res Audio
The TX-8130 is engineered for universal Hi-Res compatibility and ease of use. Use the remote app to select your 192/24 FLAC or 5.6 MHz DSD files on PC or NAS and bask in the clarity and detail of high-resolution music.
Connect All Your Players
From CD players to cassette decks to portable MP3 players and streaming boxes, the TX-8130 connects them all with its seven analog and two digital inputs. No matter what the source, this receiver lets music live and breathe.
- 110 W per Channel
- Internet Radio and Music Streaming including Spotify Connect
- Phono Input
- Hi-Current Amp Design
- 384 kHz/32-bit Hi-Grade DAC
- 4 Quick-Access BGM Presets
AMPLIFIER AND CONNECTION FEATURES
- 110 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 1%, 1 Channel Driven, IEC); 115 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 2 Channels Driven, JEITA)
- Non-Phase-Shift Amp Design for Realistic Sound Imaging
- Discrete Amplifier Design with Massive EI Transformer
- Two Custom-Made 8,200 μF Hi-Current Capacitors
- AKM AK4452 384 kHz/32-bit Hi-Grade DAC
- Plays Music from Mass-Storage-Class USB Memory Devices
- Supports Onkyo Remote App for Control of Receiver via iPod touch/iPhone and Android™ Devices*1
- Plays Compressed, Lossless, and Hi-Res Audio via Local Network (MP3, WMA, WMA Lossless, FLAC, WAV, Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Apple Lossless, DSD 5.6 MHz, and LPCM)
- Internet Radio and Music Streaming Subscription Services Included (TuneIn Radio, Spotify, and Deezer)*2
- Certified with Windows® 8 and DLNA Version 1.5
- Direct Mode
- 2 Digital Audio Inputs (1 Optical and 1 Coaxial)
- 6 Analog Audio Inputs (Excluding Phono Input) and 1 Output
- MM Phono Input
- Subwoofer Pre Out
- Speaker A/B Drive
- Headphone Jack
*1 Compatible models: iPod touch 3rd generation or later, iPhone 3GS or later running iOS 4.2 or later; Android 2.1 or later. *2 Availability of services depends on region.
- AM/FM Tuner with 40 Station Presets
- Preset Station Naming (Up to 10 Characters)
- Anti-Vibration Oval Chassis
- Banana Plug-Compatible Speaker Posts
- Front USB Port Supports WAV 96 kHz, DSD 2.8 MHz, and MP3 Playback
- Auto Power On via Optical When Signal is Detected
- Independent Bass, Treble, and Balance Controls
- Network Standby Capability
- 3-Mode Display Dimmer (Normal/Dim/Dimmer)
- Sleep Timer
- Battery-free Memory Back-up
- Compatible with RI (Remote Interactive) Dock for iPod/iPhone
- Full-Function RI Remote Control