Lehmann audio phono stages have gained a near legendary reputation for their sound and build quality. The Silver Cube is no different, pushing the boundaries still further. Although a relative newcomer to the Lehmann audio range, the exceptional Silver Cube has already established overwhelming recognition as the ultimate in phono stage design.
With the Silver Cube Lehmann Audio's efforts in terms of technology, electronic parts and mechanics have lead to high-energy sound reproduction with excellent technical specifications and holographic soundstage delivery.
The Silver Cube not only provides maximum air and space with excellent soundstage depth and width, but also stunningly fast attack response, pace, timing, swing and dynamics... you will not be left untouched.
Visually, the massive milled aluminium case of the audio section impresses, while acting as a heatsink for the discrete zero-feedback Class-A FET output stage.
The league of the finest phono stages available worldwide welcomes a new member.
- 120W toroidal transformer with isolating coil between primary and secondary coil
- Separate set of ultra fast recovering diodes for each secondary coil
- Chokes on the secondary side
- Additional filtering
- Very low noise regulated voltages
- Shielded cable between power supply and audio section
- Neutrik connectors with gold plated contacts to connect audio section and power supply.
- Voltage selector 120V/240V AC mains voltage
- Special operational amplifiers for professional audio use
- Only Mundorf tin foil MKP caps in the audio path
- Discrete Class A (quiescent current app. 100mA) zero feedback FET output stage
- Each gain stage buffered by fast parallel voltage regulators backed with three different capacitors for each voltage
- Strictly built double mono layout
- Resistors and capacitors (input termination) adjustable from the rear side
- All electrolytic capacitors in the audio section are Low ESR, high temperature types
- Gain up to 66dB in four levels accessible from the rear side
- Additional choke filtering of supply voltages on the audio board
- Case milled out of one block of massive aluminium used as heatsink for the Class A output stage
- WBT audio connectors
- Neutrik Power supply connector with gold plated contacts
- Three feet for extra stable stand ready for the insertion of 6mm threaded spikes (silicon rings supplied as default)
||Dual Mono Microphone Pre-amp
Chip Newest Generation (Since Series 3)
|Sensitivity (Output Level 775 mV/0 dBu):
||MM: 3.8 mV/1 kHz
MC: 0.38 mV/1 kHz
|Maximum Input Level 1 kHz:
||MM: 50 mV
MC: 5 mV
|Signal to Noise Ratio (RMS unweighted):
||MM: 78 dB
MC: 69 dB
||36dB, 46dB, 56dB, 66dB
||>80 dB at 10 kHz
||47kΩ, 1kΩ, 100Ω
1 x Custom Load
||47 pF to 1,370 pF
||typ. max. 0.1 dB
||50 Hz, 6 dB/oct.
|Dimensions (W x D x H):
||Silver Cube: 300 x 195 x 48mm (inc. feet)
PSU: 112 x 312 x 80 (inc. feet)
||Silver Cube: 2.25kg