- Output impedance compensation offsets headphone frequency dips and peaks
- AC coupled output prevents DC headphone damage
- Two inputs: two sources or "tape loop"
- Headphone impedance-ranging volume control - no gain switches!
- "Always-on" for optimum sound quality
- 'Green' switchmode or linear PSU1 external power supply options
- Full size headphone jack
The Solo Studio Reference "Green" Mk.II — SRGII for short, is the result of 10 years of innovative headphone amplifier development.
Originally made for studio monitoring, the Solo SRGII still finds use in commercial editing studios where it captures edit points so elusive to other headphone amps. It was also supplied to the BBC, modified to accept PO 316 (BPO) jack plugs. It is best partnered with studio headphones.
|Headphone impedance range
||16 to 600 Ohms preferred; 8 to 2,000 Ohms acceptable
|Power output (rms, both channels fully driven)
||32 Ohms: 27mW/channel; 600 Ohms: 23mW/channel
|Distortion (THD plus noise, ref 1kHz)
|Frequency response (-3dB)
||32 Ohms load: 27Hz - 35kHz; 600 Ohms load: 10Hz - 39kHz
|Output noise (20Hz-20kHz, CCIR quasi-peak)
|Input sensitivity (for specified power output)
||32 Ohms: 250mV rms; 600 Ohms: 775mV rms
||better than 1dB, "9 to 3 o'clock" positions
||Left to Right -57dB; Input to Input -68dB
||Signal off mute, non-shorting
||Bipolar class AB
||W: 107 x H: 50 x D: 185 (mm) inc. controls