Available to audition in The Headphone Booth. Please call 0208 930 9933 to arrange a time.
Representing the next-generation of Audio-Technica’s Art Monitor series, the ATH-A2000Z high-fidelity headphones deliver unrivalled audiophile quality performance with exquisite sound purity. Featuring newly designed 53mm drivers, hand-assembled in Japan, that deliver clear, natural high-resolution audio reproduction, and pure-titanium housings with an elegant polished metallic finish.
ENHANCED 3D WING SUPPORT
Redesigned, self-adjusting 3D Wing Support Housing that perfectly adapts to the user’s head for a closer, more stable fit providing extra comfort for long listening period
ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED EARPADS
For improved sound isolation resulting in extended bass.
Pure-titanium housings with elegant polished metallic finish.
DUAL-SIDED, FOUR CORE CABLE
A dual-sided, four-core cable with independent ground wires for left and right channels, designed for highest-quality sound.
- Hand assembled in Japan, the A2000Z features newly designed 53mm drivers harnessing Audio-Technica’s legendary transducer technology for superior high-resolution audio performance
- Pure-titanium housings with elegant polished metallic finish
- Innovative 3D wing support for increased comfort over long-listening periods
- Double Air Damping System structure provides an extended frequency range for deep bass reproduction
- Ergonomically designed earpads offer superior sound isolation, resulting in extended bass
- A dual-sided, four-core cable with independent ground wires for left and right channels, designed for the highest-quality sound
- Lightweight yet rigid magnesium baffle decreases unwanted vibration
||Closed-back dynamic. Bobbin-wound OFC7N voice coil. Permendur magnetic circuitry
||5 – 45,000Hz
|Maximum Input Power
||294g (without cable)
||3.0 m (OFC-6N+OFC)
||6.3/3.5 mm gold-plated stereo 2-way plug