3,400 mAh Large-capacity Battery
An amplifier, which increases audio output, consumes a great amount of energy.
Thus, the AK380 AMP features a 3,400 mAh large-capacity battery – identical to the one in the AK380 itself - to support up to nine hours of continuous unbalanced-output playback.
The AK380 AMP was designed as an extension of the light and shadow theme of the AK380.
Continuing this design concept, the AK380 AMP retains the subtle changes and details in the emitted brilliance as light flows across its surface.
The diamond pattern engraved into the volume wheel of AK380 is repeated on the amplifier's rear light for design continuity.
The area of the amplifier in contact with the AK380's volume wheel reproduces the design's angle of reflection for comfortable wheel operation. The amplifier's light shining delicately through the gaps in the reflected surface visually accentuate the music’s mystique.
Unlike conventional amplifiers, the AK380 AMP was designed from the ground up as a single entity when combined with the AK380. The wheel on the rear of the amplifier that connects the two devices is a representation of the volume wheel seen throughout Astell&Kern products and expresses our unique design identity.
- Body Color
- Body Material
- Output Level
- PAF11, AK380 AMP / AK380 AMP Copper
- AK380 AMP : Meteoric Titan / AK380 AMP Copper : Copper
- AK380 AMP : Aluminum / AK380 AMP Copper : Copper
- [Low Gain] Unbalanced 2.1 VRMS / Balanced 2.1 VRMS (Condition: No Load)
[High Gain] Unbalanced 4.1 VRMS / Balanced 8.1 VRMS (Condition: No Load)
- Type-B micro-USB Input (Charging & data transfer (PC & Mac))
/ Connection Mode: MTP (Media Device)
- PHONES (3.5mm) / Balanced Out (2.5mm, only 4-pole supported)
- 3.17 ”(80.7 mm) [W] x 5.01 ”(128.4 mm) [H] x 0.40 ”(10.3 mm) [D]
- AK380 AMP : 5.82 oz (165 g) / AK380 AMP Copper : 10.30 oz (292 g)
- Frequency Response
- Signal to Noise Ratio
- [Low Gain] ±0.06 dB (Condition: 20 Hz – 20 kHz) Unbalanced / ±0.06 dB (Condition: 20 Hz – 20 kHz) Balanced
[High Gain] ±0.03 dB (Condition: 20 Hz – 20 kHz) Unbalanced / ±0.03 dB (Condition: 20 Hz – 20 kHz) Balanced
- [Low Gain] 110 dB @ 1 kHz, Unbalanced / 110 dB @ 1 kHz, Balanced
[High Gain] 113 dB @ 1 kHz, Unbalanced / 114 dB @ 1 kHz, Balanced
- [Low Gain] 108 dB @ 1 kHz, Unbalanced / 130 dB @ 1 kHz, Balanced
[High Gain] 108 dB @ 1 kHz, Unbalanced / 128 dB @ 1 kHz, Balanced