Arcam Solo Music B Stock - Amazing savings and direct from Arcam - The Solo Music comes complete with box, packaging and all accessories. Slight minor imperfections but performance is perfect! Full 2 year warranty is included.
The Solo Music is THE best One Box solution. Check out all the reviews and award's it has won!
Monitor Audio make some of our favourite speakers and the Bronze range wins awards from the 2, up to the 5 AV pack. There is a great choice of colour options and the Bronze range offers some of the best perfromance for the price available today.
We include 2 x 3m pair of speaker cable so you have everything you need to get up and running.
• Audiophile “Complete Stereo System in a Box”
• CD & SACD support
• Bluetooth with aptX™ streaming technology
• High-end audio circuitry and components
• Breathtaking Class G amplification
• Multi-function learning backlit remote
• 4 HDMI inputs
A decade ago, Solo redefined the style and performance of 10kg compact Hi-Fi & Music systems, bringing Arcam’s legendary
sound quality into ‘non Hi-Fi’ homes. The new Solo music delivers music at a quality level previously only possible from
large separate components.
Featuring a SACD/CD drive and 100W of amplification in a stylish, low-resonance enclosure, the Solo music provides
high-quality room-filling sound. Four HDMI™(1.4b), coax, optical, phono and 3.5mm line inputs allow for flexible system building without being over complex. Audio can also be streamed to the movie via Bluetooth and also UPnP
network either wired or wirelessly. Finally an FM/DAB/DAB+ tuner is available.
Audiophile design ensures that absolutely no sonic detail is lost. The music is supplied with a multi-page learning backlit remote control.
2 x 80W (all channels driven 8Ω) 2 x 125W
(all channels driven 4Ω)
1 x SACD/CD, 4 x HDMI, 1 x SPDIF,
1 x optical, 1 x FM/DAB/DAB+, 1 x USB,
1 xRJ45 (Net)/Wi-Fi, 1 x phono, 1 x 3.5mm
W420 x H85 x D400mm
Net weight 10kg
Monitor Audio Bronze 2
The Bronze two builds on the strength of its predecessor’s audiophile cred with a neutral tonal balance and high detail resolution combined with high overall efficiency and power handling. These are the perfect ingredients for compelling listening. Armed with a larger 6.5” C-CAM bass driver and front-firing HiVe® port, the turbo-charged Two is capable of effortless dynamic scale and presence, revealing all the dramatic contrast in music and cinema sound. For a speaker of its size, the Two will deliver breath-taking results mounted on a stand and placed up to 8” (20cm) from a wall.
- New C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
- New 6 1/2” bass driver with concave ‘dished’ C-CAM® cone profile
- HiVe® port technology
- Single bolt-through driver systems for increased overall bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- High quality crossovers with premium grade Polypropylene film capacitors used throughout
- Rigid 18mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet coloration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing
- Bi-wire/Bi-amp terminal configuration
- Premium quality vinyl veneer finishes
Frequency Response: 42Hz - 30KHz
Sensitivity (1W@1M): 90dB
Maximum SPL (dBA @1M – each): 113dBA (pair)
Power Handling R.M.S.: 100W
Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 30-100W
Bass Alignment: Bass reflex - HiVe®II Port technology
Crossover Frequency: 3.1kHz
Drive Unit Complement: 1 x 6 1/2" C-CAM® bass/mid-range driver, 1 x 25mm gold dome C-CAM® tweeter
Cabinet Dimensions: (H x W x D): 350 x 185 x 255
Complete Dimensions inc grille & terminals: (H x W x D): 350 x 185 x 281
Weight (Individual): 5.3kg (11lb 10oz)